How to make boozy berry ice cream
The key to making good homemade ice cream is to use quality, fresh ingredients. Make sure that you’ve blended everything very well, and give it plenty of time to chill. This recipe for boozy berry ice cream doesn’t require any complicated or difficult to find ingredients, and it goes together quickly.
What you need:
Making boozy berry ice cream is easy:
You can make it without the wine too!
If you like the sound of the boozy berry ice cream without the booze, you can easily make it without the wine. There are a couple of ways to modify the recipe.
- Replace the 1/4 cup white wine with an additional 1/4 (for a total of 3/4 cups) of the Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry.
- Replace the 1/4 cup white wine with 1/4 cup sparkling grape juice, ginger ale, or lemon-lime soda.
Boozy Berry Ice Cream
- 32 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Puree all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and churn until solid.
- Serve immediately, or place into the freezer for later.
try it and share!
You may also enjoy following our Desserts with Alcohol board on Pinterest.