What you need to make tequila soaked watermelon sliced popsicles
I love it when a recipe doesn’t require a lot of complicated ingredients. If you have a home bar, you probably already have these ingredients at home. If not, they are easy to find at your local grocery or favorite liquor store. If you don’t have any popsicle sticks, you can find food grade popsicle sticks on Amazon. I like the smaller ones better than the large ones. The large ones feel more like a tongue depressor, so I recommend something like this:
Only 4 Ingredients needed to make tequila soaked watermelon slice popsicles :
Tequila soaked #watermelon slice popsicles are not only fun, they are so easy to make. Made with only four ingredients, they turn watermelon into #party melon!Click to tweet
Tequila Soaked Watermelon Slice Popsicles
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 lb watermelon
- Stir together tequila, Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon, and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Slice watermelon into wedges.
- Soak the watermelon slices in the bowl with the tequila, lime and Sparkling Ice for 15 minutes.
- Remove watermelon from the bowl and insert popsicle sticks into the rind.
- Place watermelon slices on a lined baking sheet and put in the freezer for 1 hour.
Enjoy some other great margarita recipes on Champagne and Coconuts:
try it and share!
You may enjoy following our Boozy Popsicles board on Pinterest.