Champagne and Coconuts encourages your comments on our blog. We love to hear what you have to say, so long as it is respectful.
However, we do not suffer trolls and spammers. In some instances, comments are subject to be edited or deleted if deemed inappropriate.
What kind of comments are eligible for editing or deletion? They are:
- Comments that are spam or may be considered spam: If we think it might be spam, the comment won’t be approved or may be deleted.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content. We know you have a great blog too, but we ask that you keep your comments link-free.
- Links within comments that lead to sales or affiliate content. We know you have an awesome product to share. Rather than making a comment about your item for sale, please feel free to reach out to us about a sponsored post.
- Comments that use profanity or other vulgar language. One of the most awesome things in the world is civility. We treat each other here at Champagne and Coconuts with respect.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language / concepts that some readers may find offensive. We will not tolerate hate speech of any kind.
- Statements that attack a person individually or a group of people. That’s just not cool.
***Please note that comments are moderated. If you are commenting for the first time, your comment may not be immediately visible until after it has been approved by one of the site’s administrators.
Please follow our comment policy rules. It helps us to keep this blog a safe and awesome place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at our discretion, at any time and without notice.
The comment policy is subject to change at any time.