We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Is there anything more perfect to sip on to get you in the mood for fall than some delicious apple cider? Well, maybe some caramel apple sangria made with apple cider and wine. Apple cider on its own is so good, but when you add in some warmth from a creamy white wine and add some caramel vodka? Now we’re talking about fall! So many fall flavors! YUM!
Caramel apple sangria is perfect to serve for your fall brunches and parties. It’s even great for a Halloween party or served at Thanksgiving. It’s the perfect, versatile fall go-to drink to have on rotation. Some people even call it apple pie sangria.
Caramel Apple Sangria, aka Apple Pie Sangria, is a versatile go-to drink to have on rotation for your fall events.Click to tweet
Caramel Apple Sangria is easy to make and perfect for fall
Thankfully, this drink is so easy to make. That’s great because we all know that fall is super busy. School’s back in session, and people are starting to plan for the holidays. Don’t even get me started on football season. So making a drink that’s going to need a lot of crazy ingredients and skills may not be on the agenda.
- 750 ml bottle of white wine- Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 1 ½ cups caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 5-6 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon or apple pie spice, optional
Make it a caramel apple punch mocktail
Making Caramel Apple Sangria into a mocktail will work. It will be more like a caramel apple punch instead. What you want to do is replace your bottle of wine with ginger ale. I like ginger ale in caramel apple punch as it has more flavor and warmth than substituting lemon-lime soda or club soda. If you really want to warm up the flavor, use some spicy ginger beer instead of ginger ale. That will really give it some kick and taste fantastic.
Since you won’t be getting the caramel flavor from the vodka, you’ll want to substitute in 1 cup of caramel simple syrup. If you want to get fancy, there are some great Himalayan sea salt caramel syrups that are really good.
Caramel Apple Sangria is easy to make
In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and apple cider. Add 3-4 medium apples, chopped and cored. Muddle the sangria a bit to infuse some of the fresh apple flavor. Pour into a glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired. You could also freeze a few of the chopped apples to reduce the need for ice!
print and save the recipe
Caramel Apple Sangria aka Apple Pie Sangria
- 1 bottle White Wine Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 1 1/2 cups Caramel Flavored Vodka
- 6 cups Apple Cider
- 5-6 Medium Apples cored and chopped
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice or Cinnamon optional
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and apple cider.
- Optional: add cinnamon or apple pie spice and stir.
- Add 3-4 medium apples, chopped and cored.
- Muddle the sangria a bit to infuse some of the fresh apple flavor.
- Pour into a glass, over ice, and add additional chopped apples to each glass, if desired.
- Optional: you may freeze a few of the chopped apples to reduce the need for ice!
You may also enjoy our Cinnamon Apple Mule Shots. They are served in an apple! So fun for fall parties!
try it and share!