We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Why do I love to serve red, white & berry sangria?
It’s so easy to make a good berry sangria!
I can make most of my red, white & berry sangria ahead of time and have it ready before my guests arrive.
It’s also easy to double the quantity as needed based on how many servings I need. Or you can simply make a small amount in a pitcher if your gathering is intimate. I have my eye on this sangria set for my next party.
- Hurricane Snow Cone
- Blackberry Peach Vodka Cocktail
- Celery Cucumber Gimlet Sangria
- Berry Cherry Sangria
- Tropical White Wine Sangria
What you need to make Red, White & Berry Sangria
Another delicious sangria recipe that’s perfect to enjoy during the summer is our Texas Peach Sangria. Be sure to try it too! It’s delicious!
Red, White & Berry Sangria
- 1 bottle Moscato wine 750 mL bottle
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup light rum
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 cups frozen strawberries slices
- fresh strawberries garnish
- fresh blueberries garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine Moscato, lemon-lime soda, and rum.
- In each glass, add 1/2 heaping cup of frozen strawberries.
- Next, add 1/2 heaping cup of frozen blueberries to each glass. The blueberries should be layered on top of the strawberries.
- Pour the wine and rum mixture over the frozen berries.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries and serve.
try it and share!