We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Avengers: Endgame is coming. Get ready for your viewing parties with some Awesome Avengers Themed Drinks.
If you are hastily re-watching all 22 Avengers movies in preparation for Avengers: Endgame, you’ll need something tasty to sip on while you’re watching. That’s a lot of movies to watch. It’s epic in the literal sense of the word.
And epic it is. I really believe that Marvel has created the great American epic with the Avengers series. The characters are iconic, and they follow an incredible hero’s journey. It’s no wonder that people love throwing theme parties, or just having some fun with their family and friends to celebrate the movies.
We’ve loved so many of these characters for so long now. From Captain America and Iron Man to newer Avengers like Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy, we’ve laughed and cried along with them. So let’s pour ourselves a cocktail or mocktail and raise a glass to get ready for the Endgame.
Celebrate Endgame with some terrific Avengers Themed Drinks
You’ll find that some of these drinks have alcohol, and some of them are mocktails. Most of the mocktails are fruity, so if you want to serve them with alcohol, you can easily modify them with a shot of vodka, rum, or tequila.
Raise a glass to the #Avengers at your #Endgame watch parties with our Awesome Avengers Themed Drinks.Click to tweet
- Let’s kick off the list with a trip to Wakanda with this vibranium inspired mocktail in honor of Black Panther. Marvel’s Black Panther Inspired Mocktail from the Tip Toe Fairy
- A tasty and epic cocktail on the rocks inspired by Thor in Avengers Infinity War. Okay, really, any Thor movie! Thor Stormbreaker Cocktail from Really, Are You Serious?
- Make your superhero party more fun with this green Hulk Party Punch recipe! Hulk Party Punch from Thrifty Jinxy
- This frozen cocktail is in honor of America’s favorite, the First Avenger, Captain America. Naturally, the drink is frozen, just like Cap! And, the drink has to be called The Capsicle (a Captain America Frozen Cocktail) because everybody loves a good Tony Stark jab at The Cap! Capsicle Captain America Cocktail from Really, Are You Serious?
- We’ve got your Ant-Man Shrinking Punch too! It’s a fun drink to help “shrink” people down to size. Ant-Man Shrinking Punch from The Tip Toe Fairy
- A healthy alternative that’s great for the kids is a Hulk themed green smoothie. The Incredible Hulk Green Smoothie from The Love of Nerds
- Why not celebrate all of the Avengers with a cranberry and Blue Hawaiian Avenger’s Party Punch from Simple and Seasonal?
- You can’t have a list of Avengers Themed Drinks without also having one for the villain. Thanos Mocktail from The Tip Toe Fairy
More Fan Inspired Cocktail Recipes here at Champagne and Coconuts
If you enjoy fan inspired cocktail recipes, we have some more that you may enjoy. We are not-so-secret geeks here at C&C.
Check out the Mother of Dragon Fruit Cocktail inspired by Daenerys Targaryan herself. It’s perfect to serve if you’re hosting a Game of Thrones watch party.
If you are a Harry Potter fan, we have a handful of drinks you may enjoy. We have a great recipe for Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice, a dry ice cocktail inspired by the Crimes of Grindelwald, and our blue curacao based drink inspired by the Occamy Beast in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
If you love Hocus Pocus like we do, check out our fun homage to the Sanderson Sisters, Another Glorious Morning.
try it and share!
Please let us know how you enjoy trying some of these great Christmas Cocktail recipes. If you make one yourself, please let us know on Pinterest that you tried it and tag us with #champagneandcoconuts on your Instagram photo. If you haven’t had a chance to make it yet, be sure to save the recipe on Pinterest so you’ll remember where you found it.
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. We obtained permission to use the photos included in this article from various Facebook Roundup groups. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.2